亲友棋牌下载you need to have authority over your company if you want to maintain your company’s information on the register via the online services. this requires a two-step registration process. this process is intended to prevent the general public from lodging documents against business for which they have no legal right to act. if nobody has authority to use the online services then you will only be allowed to submit paper filings for your company.
How do I obtain authority?
all persons wishing to make online filings must first register as a general client of the registry. you may do so by submitting an application online which is found under the “register services” tab on the main menu.
亲友棋牌下载for new companies filed online, the online applicant is automatically granted authority. for existing companies you will need to obtain authority from the registrar. to do so follow these steps:
- Logon using your registry client Username and Password
- Search for the company over which you wish to gain authority. Under its name you will see a link to request authority over that entity. Click on that link.
- Complete the details requested on the next page.
- Submit your request to the Registrar by clicking on “Submit.”
- If your request is approved you will receive an email informing you of this and then you can transact business online for that company.
- If the Registrar has additional questions you will be contacted. This could include asking further questions about your identity or your relationship with the company.
Who can have company authority?
亲友棋牌下载company authority is granted to directors of the company and also certain agents such as accountants and lawyers (and if relevant, company secretaries).
Who can give or take away authority?
亲友棋牌下载there are two different types of authority – one that applies to directors and another for agents. directors have full authority over the company, including the right to grant and revoke the authority of agents. an agent may not revoke authority of a director.
How do I revoke my own authority?
亲友棋牌下载if you no longer need access to company details, then you can revoke your own authority online. if you are a director of the company you can also revoke other peoples’ authority.